Saturday, July 21, 2012

My latest projects!

 This is a set of monogrammed towels for a young lady from church.  Always a great graduation gift!

 T's first duffel bag.  
This is inspired by Vera Bradley's duffel design (similar dimensions and construction).  
It was AWESOME on our road trip!
 Adult Camouflage beanie: $10
 Child's "shades of violet" hat, newborn shaded hat (brushed yarn): $10 each
 Red/Orange/Lime harvest hats: child's size and toddler size: $12 each
FINALLY finished recovering and monogramming our patio chair cushions. I think they look great!

I have been considering re-opening my etsy shop.... maybe with all these hats and projects I am finishing this summer, it's not a bad idea!  I am also planning to be at a few crafts fairs this fall:  maybe in Cordova and/or Oakland so I need to get some inventory finished!  Let me know what you think of my recent projects...  Do you have any ideas for me to work on in preparation for fall sales? 

No comments:

Post a Comment