Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring goodies!


I haven't posted in so long! I apologize, I am not great at blogging.  I am posting some projects I have done for orders or gifts this spring.
This is for a school spirit gift basket: fleece scarf and blanket!
A "welcome" gift for a newborn boy,  and below are some pocket tees!  I have made over 70 of these this spring.  Please let me know if you would like one!  A great way to stay chic even when you just want to be comfy!


T helping me one day while I was making baby door hangers.  These are so sweet to have on the hospital door or in the child's room.  I painted these with chevron stripes, but I can certainly do other patterns and designs.


T loves the craft room!
New 100% cotton flannel receiving blankets.  These are oversized and monogrammable. T still loves his, and it is still big enough to cover him comfortably.  If you want one for specific themes/colors, let me know.  I have many more that are not pictured!

Circus print fleece blanket... I have 3 of these, and I also have small taggie blankets available in this print with a coordinating backing. I think it's so sweet, and it's out of super-soft fleece!
Loopy infinity scarves:  chunky loops that can be doubled up for a neat look while staying cozy. This is available in many colors: red, pink, lime or kelly green, yellow, blue, turquoise, and more!
This picture is a variety of chevrons I currently have available for pockets!
More pocket tee examples:






Baby caps: colors available are grey/pink, pink/grey (right), mint/brown (left), brown/mint, purple/grey.
School spirit tee-- personalize yours with specific colors, school, sport, mascot, or extracurricular group.
Changing pad: These are approximately 20" wide x 35" long.  The two coordinate prints are quilted together with 100% cotton batting.  I also have other prints available, so let me know if you need a baby gift anytime soon!





Ear warmers:  customized with your choice of colors. Wide band that tapers in the back and closes with a button (adjustable) and large flower accent on the side.  



No comments:

Post a Comment