Monday, July 9, 2012

Where has this summer gone?


 Wow, it feels like just yesterday was June 1, T's birthday!  I am having a great time this summer, enjoying being home with T and getting some crafting done.  I am also busy teaching summer Spanish classes and violin lessons.  I just wanted to show you a few things that I have been doing...
Cute ideas for a college student, make up bag, or travel bag!  


graduation order for a friend:  large laundry bags with bright monograms!




Buttons to be added when this item is customized.  This plaid flannel romper would be precious for Christmas, or I can personalize with other subjects (Fall, Dump Truck, Train, etc...)  Size 6-12 mo.


I made these 2 sweet flannel baby blankets (oversized: approximately 45 x 50")
which are a perfect weight for summer and warmer weather!  The flannel
gets softer with each wash!


Two gifts for baby Seth: burp cloth and red/white/blue onesie for the 4th.
The next time I do red/white/blue, I will probably just use solid colors.
The small size of the design makes it hard to read the color-changing thread.
I do love the thread on the burp cloth though! :)

A recent order for a friend! 
 Hats!  Getting ready for football and cooler weather, I am starting to work on my hat collections.  Please let me know if you see one you are interested in, or if you would like me to make one based on certain colors.
"Oak Moss" camo hats:  Child's (age 3-9) or newborn

Pastel Chenille with rolled brim: 6-12 mo.
This hat is SO SO SO fuzzy and soft, I love the feel of this yarn.
 LOOPY SCARVES!  I got the idea for this from a friend at church.  These are basically long loops that are attached to a central ring (stretchy), so that you have an automatic scarf or accessory to dress up any outfit.  I love them because it is easy to look stylish without having to tie the scarf or get it "just right" as you would a traditional scarf.
Thick yellow/taupe collection:  hat- 0-3 mo,
adult loopy scarf

Loopy scarves:  Cool colors- shorter length
Fuzzy confetti yarn- normal length
Some of these designs can be personalized or ordered ready made.  If you are interested something that I have made as a gift or order, I am happy to create whatever will suit your needs.  The hats and scarves are ready as is, and the flannel romper will be ready after a bit of personalization to your liking.  Thanks for looking, and keep checking back on what I have been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment